Free help for anyone in Texas- Dial 211
2-1-1 professionals provide…
- Individualized support
- Advocacy and problem-solving
- Community needs tracking, assessment, and reporting
|2-1-1 Texas delivers efficient access to the most appropriate sources of help and information.
Anywhere in Texas, anyone can call 2-1-1 for free information and referrals to health and human service agencies, nonprofit and faith-based organizations, disaster relief resources, and volunteer opportunities.
The 2-1-1 helpline in Central Texas maintains a comprehensive community resource database of services providing assistance with health care, employment, educational, legal, housing, counseling, and transportation needs, and much more.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Pep Rally for North Central Texas
- Texas to receive more than $7.6 million in evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention grants
- Seventh Annual Heart of Texas Community Tailgate Set for March 26
- AARP Texas salutes Texas Falls Prevention Awareness Week
- The Stars Over Texas Jamboree