Worried about your social security???
Thank goodness Nov, 2nd has come and gone. No more of those horrible TV ads that degrade each others candidate. Now we’ll have to figure out where we go from here.
The next big date is December 1. According to AARP, a national committee in Washington will make recommendations on cuts to the Federal Budget. Seniors are afraid these cuts will include cuts to social security.
AARP wants folks in Washington to know that social security is money folks have paid in and not a handout by the government. They are saying Alan Simpson is the bad guy in Washington.
If you are concerned about your Social Security Call Barry Rand, 1-800 OUR-AARP or www. aarp.org.
- Don’t Let Social Media Be Your Holiday Grinch
- The Rich Have Accumulated Over $10 Trillion from Underpaid Taxes and Still Have the Chutzpah to Agitate for More Cuts, Charges Candidate to US Senate for Colorado
- Edwards Supports Temporary Extension of All Expiring Tax Cuts to Protect Economy, Says Middle Class Tax Cuts Should Be Made Permanent
- AARP Texas salutes Texas Falls Prevention Awareness Week
- The veterans health care system has become a popular target