Volunteers needed for “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” in Central Texas
One lucky Central Texas family will be part of the ABC hit-program “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.”It’s a dream come true for one certain family. There are currently five finalist families, from which one will be chosen in two weeks to get a brand new home.
Tilson Home Corporation, the home builder chosen to take part in this project, says it’s a load of hard work that goes into revealing that dream home.
At least 1,000 volunteers will be needed to finish the house, working 24 hour-shifts to make this dream possible. People with expertise in different crafts such as tapestry, closet installation, and roofing are needed.
A pep rally is scheduled for Tuesday, November 30th at 6 p.m. at Southwestern University in Georgetown to energize volunteers.
www.HeartofTexasBuild.com is accepting applications to be part of the team.
- Central Texas and International Sculptor to create massive “stick art” in Cameron Park
- WACO AREA STUDENTS AND TRADE SCHOOL AWARDED SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS FROM THE HOME DEPOT
- CENTRAL TEXAS WENDY’S® SUPPORT FORT HOOD USO WITH DONATION
- AARP Texas salutes Texas Falls Prevention Awareness Week
- ‘Tis the season for home efficiency