Thanksgiving weekend be sure to check out the Homestead Fair
Thanksgiving weekend be sure to check out the Homestead Fair. Learn Fine Crafts and Heirloom Skills. See their ad in the Waco Citizen and the Suburban Courier. The kids really like the fair because they get to make projects. Go to their web site for a complete list of things to do. The fair is free but parking is $10. due to the limited space. See their ad in this issue for more details.
- 23rd Annual Homestead Fair
- Participate in the Food for Families Drive at the Waco Mammoth Site!
- Oct.7-Fair time brings memories
- FREE Baylor and Chisholm Trail Events this weekend starting TODAY!
- Connection Hearts and Hands: Waco Mission Fair 2010