Shots Fired As Driver Rams Local Deputy’s Patrol Car
BRUCEVILLE-EDDY (December 13, 2010)—Officers from several area agencies were converging early Monday afternoon on Bruceville-Eddy between Waco and Temple after a Falls County deputy fired on a driver who rammed his patrol car, leaving him with leg injuries.
The deputy radioed just before 12:30 p.m. that shots had been fired and that he was in pursuit of a small white vehicle with front end and gunshot damage.
A medical helicopter, meanwhile, was enroute to the Shell station in Bruceville-Eddy where there are reports the attendant was shot.
Officers were pursuing a white Chevrolet Cavalier that was southbound on the I-35 access road.
Other details weren’t available.
- BRUCEVILLE-EDDY HS HOMECOMING B-E Eagles vs Rogers Eagles
- Bruceville-Eddy 5th Graders
- Local girls place in top 15 in Miss Texas USA pageant
- PIT BULL SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM HELPS LOCAL PET OWNERS
- Atomic Tattoos ‘Toys for Tats’ Holiday Season Toy Drive to Benefit Local Families