Screams 10 out of 10
10 out of 10
Texas Haunts rates Screams and the Trail of Terror at Screams 10 out of 10. In the opinion of Texas Haunts, “Screams is the largest, and…the best Halloween Park in Texas.” “If a person asks me where to go to experience the true Halloween spirit, I would simply say ‘go to Screams’.”
The third weekend of the Screams® season brings the return of Scaryoke. Everyone is invited to take their turn on the new Screams Scaryoke Stage and sing their hearts out. All you have to do is pick your song from our song book, wait your turn and achieve stardom for a night. Get here early to avoid a long wait for the stage.
Friday night The Edge radio station is here from 9pm to 11pm for “Nightmare on Edge Street” with prizes for lucky guests. You may even see Freddie Krueger walking around. So watch out!
Saturday night the crew from Radio La Que Buena will be here to provide some excitement at the front gate. They will be playing music and will also have prizes.
- We’ll have free tickets for “SCREAMS” The World’s Largest Halloween Park , to give away with a new subscription to The Waco Citizen or The Suburban Courier Newspaper
- GRC Open 4D Barrel Series
- MOODY COTTON HARVEST FESTIVAL Shirts are Here!
- ‘United Breaks Guitars’ Singer, Dave Carroll, Releases New Video Honouring Emergency Responders to 9-1-1 Calls
- PBS Series Gets Emmy Nomination