A Parade of Dancers from Sacred Heart Catholic Church Celebrating the birthday of the ” Virgin Mary” in Waco Tx-12-12-2010
There was a parade of dancers and cars down Speight Ave., dancing, walking and driving
from Sacred Heart to a nearby restaurant parking lot, celebrating the birthday of “The Virgin Mary” on Sunday ,12-12-2000.
They are called “Danza Del Sagrado Corazon and Guadalupanas” . After they did their traditional dancing in the parking lot,
they said they were going to other places and houses around Waco to celebrate .
Click on this video: MVI_5808
- 2010 WACO CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION INCLUDES DOWNTOWN PARADE
- ARGENTINIAN DANCERS COMING TO MOUNTAINVIEW
- Central Christian Church Celebrates 30th Anniversary of Noah’s Ark Preschool
- Waco International Folk Dancers
- Fred Lester Celebrates 100th Birthday!