The Thursday,Nov. 18th, before Thanksgiving, Robinson FCCLA (Family ,Career,and Community Leaders of America) hosts a Thanksgiving Luncheon for the Senior Citizens. It is at the Robinson High School Band Hall # 1. Also,you can make reservations by calling the office 662-3840. The time is 11:30-12:30. The Robinson primary and Elementary will be singing for the entertainment.
- Storybook Christmas Book Drive Underway
- Waco High Jazz Musicians set school record
- ARGENTINIAN DANCERS COMING TO MOUNTAINVIEW
- Early voting began Monday. Over 7,000 have voted in first three days.
- Flores In Waco Acceptance