High Protein Pancakes or Waffle
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup oil (olive oil works well)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend at high speed for 1 minute. (If you don’t have a blender, you can use a food processor. A rotary mixer works well, too, just make sure to beat it in a tall narrow bowl to allow for splattering.) Bake on a lightly greased griddle or skillet for pancakes or a lightly greased waffle iron for waffle.
Sent in by Stephen Curtis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick, easy ways to add flavor and zest to your meals
- Healthy Holiday Recipes with a Twist
- Moody’s Beautification Committee’s Annual Bake Sale!
- Get spicy, get creative with your holiday gift baskets
- Cook and bake your way to healthier eating this season