Hawaiian Falls Park Waco to open Memorial Day.
It’s been 6 months in the
remaking of the Waco water park into what the Dallas company is making it into
a fabulous water park which kids of all ages will enjoy. We suspect MoMs and
Dads will enjoy these new amenities that have been built. Many exciting
things are planned such as a movies during the season.
Season passes are on sale now. Hours will be 10:30 a. m. to 6 p. m. daily
and Sunday noon to 7 p. m..
They expect to hire 150 workers, to handle the 150,000 expected guests per
One thing our readers will be surprised to see is the football field sized
wave pool, an 800 foot lazy river, a floating obstacle course and an
enhanced children’s area.
- We’ll have free tickets for “SCREAMS” The World’s Largest Halloween Park , to give away with a new subscription to The Waco Citizen or The Suburban Courier Newspaper
- The Robinson Recreational Park had its Groundbreaking Ceremony Saturday morning to initiate the construction beginning in January 2011.
- Bluegrass Music Highlights Colorado Bend State Park Fall Festival Oct. 23
- Lake Whitney State Park Offers New Year’s Day Guided Hike
- The Junior League of Waco held a Health & Safety Fair Saturday at the Lions Park