Free Nutrition Class Series
The Texas AgriLife Extension Service will be offering a free nutrition class series on February 28, March 6, and March 13 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Texas AgriLife Extension Service office located at 420 North 6th Street in Waco. Topics will include serving sizes and facts on fat and sodium. There will be food demonstrations and snacks. The classes are free, but you must pre-register by February 24. For more information or to pre-register, please call April Guerrero at 254-757-5180 or visit our website at http://mclennan.argilife.org.
- Planning for the Future Seminar!
- Dinner Tonight Cooking School
- Central Texas Family Issues Summit – Back to the Basics: Promoting Healthier Families
- Central Texas Diabetes Expo, November 17
- 3rd Annual CenTex Beef Cattle Symposium