1. pkg. ring sausage(hill county fair or your fav.)
8. fresh country eggs, lightly beaten
2. cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard (or regular mustard)
1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional)
1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, save 1/2 cup of this for topping after cooked
1. cup chopped bell pepper or (1 large bell pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut sausage into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.Place eggs,whipping cream,mustard and salt into a large bowl, whisk until smooth.
2. Stir in sausage, 1 cup of shredded cheese and bell chopped bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into greased or (pam) 13 by 9- inch baking dish.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until eggs are set (test with tooth pick if not sure). Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Quick, easy ways to add flavor and zest to your meals
- High Protein Pancakes or Waffle
- ¡Fiesta in a Flash!
- Healthy Holiday Recipes with a Twist
- Guilt-Free Halloween Eats and Treats