Sent by (Steven Curtis) Fresh Country Eggs
1 – Cup all purpose flour
1/2- Cup Cornmeal
3- Tbsp. granulated sugar
2- Tbsp. baking powder
1- Tbsp. baking soda
1/2- Tsp salt
1/2- Cup raisins (plumped)
1 1/2- Cups of of favorite brand nonfat yogurt (vanilla or strawberry)
2- Large eggs
1/4- Cup canola oil
1. Whisk together flour, cornmeal.sugar,baking powder,baking soda,and salt in a large bowl,then stir in raisins. Stir together nonfat yogurt,egg and oil with a fork in another bowl and stir into flour mixture until blended.
2. Heat a lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat until hot.
3. Pour 1/4 cup measured of batter into skillet in batches, forming 3 1/2-inch cakes.
4. Cook about 3 minutes, or until golden brown, turn over and cook 1 minute more.
Yields 6 servings (2 pancakes per serving)
- High Protein Pancakes or Waffle
- Crustless Quiche
- Quick, easy ways to add flavor and zest to your meals
- Get spicy, get creative with your holiday gift baskets
- ¡Fiesta in a Flash!