Community Bank & Trust is celebrating 60 years of continuous growth in Waco.
Bank President David Lacy says the bank didn’t grow by taking in other banks,
but by taking care of loyal customers nut in the bank and in the Trust
The bank started in 1952 and now has assets of $405 million and trust assets
of $475 million. The bank has three locations.
- Former Robinson bank founder president of DP Collectors
- *Waco Restaurants Open Their Doors to the Community*
- Coat and Canned Food Drive by First National Bank of Central Texas
- Waco Community Invited to Serve Jan 16 for MLK Day
- Affordable Care Act Offers Prescription Drug Cost Relief to 42,247 Medicare….. Beneficiaries in Texas