Central Texas Diabetes Expo, November 17
BloodJoin Texas AgriLife Extension Service as they present the Central Texas Diabetes Conference on Thursday, November 17, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The event will be held at the First United Methodist Church, 2600 East Main Street, in Gatesville, Texas. Cost of the event is $15.00 which includes lunch, screenings, and much more! Pre-registration is required
The event will feature speakers on various topics as well as health screenings such as blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure. Topics and speakers that will be presented throughout the day include:
· “Facts vs. Myths” with Dr. Jill Clay, MD., Coryell Memorial Healthcare
· “Ask the Doctor” with Dr. Deepika S. Reddy, MD (Endocrinologist) , Scott and White Healthcare
· “Guilt Free Holidays” by Marlene Richter,Care Improvement Plus
· “Carbohydrate Controversy” with Lisa Hoelscher, Registered Dietitian
· “Neuropathy and Foot Care” with Dr. Dustin Smith, DPM , Coryell Memorial Healthcare
For more information or to pre-register, contact the Texas AgriLife Extension Service in Coryell County at 254-865-2414 or visit their website at http:coryell.agrilife.org.
- Fertilizer, Poultry Litter and Grazing Program
- 3rd Annual CenTex Beef Cattle Symposium
- Planning for the Future Seminar!
- One Day Type-1 Diabetes Seminar for Families at Texas Lions Camp
- CENTRAL TEXAS WENDY’S® SUPPORT FORT HOOD USO WITH DONATION