10-2-4 Dr Pepper Collectors club attracted about 200 from all over the U. S.
10-2-4 Dr Pepper Collectors club attracted about 200 from all over the U. S. March 3-6 at the Waco Hilton
It was a great event. Shirlene Bobroff from California, right, came to Waco on bus first time 15 years ago, in 1991. She made an Ostrich Egg with miniature Old Corner Drug. Now on display at the Dr Pepper Museum. She is showing a picture of it to Wilton Lanning, founder of the DP Museum.
Photos by Bill Foster
- The Dr Pepper 10-2-4 Collector’s Club’s 27th annual convention
- Former Robinson bank founder president of DP Collectors
- The Junior League of Waco held a Health & Safety Fair Saturday at the Lions Park
- Dr Pepper Fans!!!! Dig out those collectibles!
- 2010 Waco Christmas Parade Pictures